Skip to content (Press Enter)
- Transparency and accountability. We recognize the need to maintain the highest level of integrity and honesty in all our actions. We shall remain accountable to all our partners and other stake holders and more importantly to our vulnerable communities that we serve by giving feedback and delivering the desired quality of work.
- Equality, we welcome and respect people of all races, ethnicity, religions, ages, gender expressions, sexual identities, primary languages and abilities.
- Partnership, we believe in sharing with organizations having similar objectives and vision to be and work in partnership for service delivery
- Mutual Respect; we recognize and respect the dignity and potentiality of all people to improve the quality of the lives.
- Solidarity and Empathy, we believe that by accessing affected communities, particularly women, children and elderly people, we will give them hope for a better livelihood.